Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Battlestar Galactica's last season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Battlestar Galactica's last season

    Hey Starbuck, you'll be sad to know season 4 will be Galactica's last. After reading the article, it seems the show's producers are the ones actually wanting to bring the show to a close. Idiots.

    http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Enterta..._a_close/8497/
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica's last season

    I'll be sad for sure but as long as they finish it out the correct way I'll be happy with 4 full seasons of BSG. And as long as it doesn't go out with a wimper like X-Files did it's last 2 years it will be ok.
    Heck, I still think Firefly is one of the best shows to be on TV and it only got a half season.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica's last season

    I think they should find Earth about half way through and have a last ditch battle against the Cylons from there. Of course, some kind of suprise twist would be cool, like showing up in Earth's past and the 13th tribe ending up being the residents of Atlantis.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica's last season

    so, how was that for a twist about Earth and the 13th Tribe?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Battlestar Galactica's last season

    13th tribe being Cylons, Starbuck's find on Earth, and Ellen Tigh being the 5th really did a mind job on me. I was watching that episode that whole weekend! How do you feel it's going to play out?
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •